Freitag, 7. September 2012

Vegan chocolate / Vegane Schokolade

Today I want to review a few different vegan chocolates. Since I am a big chocolate lover, I'm glad that I found some very delicious alternatives to dark chocolate and milk chocolate.
I bought three different chocolates so that I can compare them directly one after another.

I like the one by Naturata best. It tastes exactly like swiss milk chocolate, mmmmh! Second one is the one by Bonvita, it tastes good too but is very sweet. Last one is the soyabella one. BUT it's not fair to compare them equally because the third chocolate contains 22% of carob powder, so the taste varies with the other chocolates. I personally don't like the taste of carob, but I wanted to try it. Maybe it's just because I am not used to the taste since carob isn't very popular in Germany (or even whole Europe?).
All three chocolates are comparatively expensive, but if you don't buy it often and see it as a special goody, it's okay. Furthermore all of them are fair trade products and organic and one is actually a climate neutral product.

Ingredients:

Naturata "Chocolate with rice glucose syrup"
Raw cane sugar*°, cocoa butter*°, rice glucose syrup dried*, 17%cocoa mass*°, hazelnuts*, ground bourbon Vanilla*°, sea salt.
*certified organic, °Fairtrade-ingredients (78% in total)
EU-organic-certification, independent fairtrade certification, myclimate neutral product

Bonvita "Rice Milk Chocolate Couverture"
Raw cane sugar*, cocoa butter*, rice milk powder* (17%), cocoa mass*, vanilla*.
*from organic agriculture, minimum 83% fairtrade products
EU-organic-certification, independent fairtrade certification

Natudis Molenaartje "soyabella" carob with soya
cocoa butter*, carob powder* (22%), dehydrated barley malt syrup*, dehydrated corn glucose syrup*,
soya flour* (7%), vanilla*.
*verified organically grown
"our products contain select organic ingredients only, wich are as unrefined as possible"

EU-organic-certification
Independent fairtrade certification


For lunch I made me tomato salad with onion and took it with me to work. Matches great with any type of bread.


Isidar Mithrim

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen